Episode 64 of the Guru Performance 'We Do Science' Podcast! In this episode I (Laurent Bannock) discuss 'Nutrigenomics and Personalised Sports Nutrition' with Nanci Guest PhD(c) MSc RD CSCS, University of Toronto, Canada. In this session we get into:
- What is Nutrigenomics
- Nutrigenomics and Athletic Performance
- Responders / Non Responders - A Case for Nutrigenomic Testing?
- Genetic Testing & Potential for Influencing Interventions
- Personalised Nutrition: Are We There Yet?
- Nutrigenomic Research
- Nutrigenomics and Potential Influence on Body Composition
- Nutrigenomics and Caffeine's Influence on Individual Performance
- Nutrigenomic Testing pros, cons and downright abuse
Checkout our other podcasts, video blogs and articles on all things performance nutrition at www.GuruPerformance.com