Episode 95 of the Guru Performance 'We Do Science' Podcast! In this episode I (Laurent Bannock) discuss 'Concurrent Training and Interference' with Jackson Fyfe PhD, Deakin University, Australia.
- Defining Concurrent Training & Historical Perspective
- Concurrent Exercise Training and the Interference Effect.
- Of Mice and Molecules: Animal and Human Studies.
- Strength Training and Endurance Training Adaptations: Molecular Biology 101.
- Periodisation: training, recovery, nutrition etc.
- Science to Practice: What we Really Know and What's Relevant. Take Home Messages.
Checkout our other podcasts, video blogs and articles on all things performance nutrition at www.GuruPerformance.com