Episode 99 of the Guru Performance 'We Do Science' podcast! In this episode I (Laurent Bannock) discuss 'Translational Sport Science' with Joe Eisenmann PhD, USA Football. In this session we get into:
- Defining 'Translational Sport Science'
- 'Bridging the Gap' / 'Science to Practice' Concept
- Knowledge Management (KM) and Transfer (KT) in Sport Science
- Science to Practice Translation Obstacles: Translational 'Blocks' in Sport Science
- "If There's a Problem: There's a Solution"
- Examples of Translating Science to Practice
Checkout our other podcasts, video blogs and articles on all things performance nutrition at www.GuruPerformance.com