Episode 2 of the Guru Performance 'We Do Science' podcast! In this episode I (Laurent Bannock) discuss a number of important current topics in sports and exercise nutrition with Scott Robinson, my colleague at Guru Performance and University of Birmingham Doctoral researcher. In this session we get into:
- Meal Frequency - Does eating (for example) 2 vs. 6 meals per day influence body composition?
- HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) vs. LISS (Low Intensity Steady State) vs. resistance training for fat burning - is one superior to the other?
- Is too much protein a problem or even dangerous?
- How important is understanding the fundamental concepts of exercise biochemistry?
- What is the best piece of advice you can give someone looking to become a performance nutritionist?
Checkout our other podcasts, video blogs and articles on all things performance nutrition at www.GuruPerformance.com